Saturday, January 9, 2010

Livescribe Pulse Smart Pen

So the company I work for is being taken over. I have the prospect of lots of really interesting meetings with HR and representatives of the company buying us.

I was wondering how I was going to record them as accurately as possible. Whether to use a personal dictaphone or similar. However, I've decided to get one of these: a Livescribe 4GB Titanium Pulse Smartpen (APA-00004).

There are plenty of video clips showing how they are used. And I must say they seem pretty useful. My only slight reservation is the size/diameter of the pen, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. After all the idea is to write only bullet points that can be used as bookmarks for the recording.

The Company President uses one of these. He told the Senior Director of IT who sits locally to me, who now also has one. One of my colleagues bought one the other day. And I have ordered one today.

There is a slightly cheaper option with only 2GB - Livescribe 2GB Pulse Smartpen (APA-00002)- of memory as opposed to the 4GB option above and plenty of different stationery and pen refills options.

The full range can be seen at the manufacturer's website: www/livescribe.com.

And that's that.

No comments: