Thursday, January 7, 2010

100 Quotes

Its a long time since I looked at Wired Magazine. In fact, I do not often see it in the UK any more. I used to see Wired in Borders, but unfortunately that excellent store is no longer available in the UK since just before Christmas.

Anyway, I saw this article, 100 Quotes, online and had read it before I realised it was a Wired article. I'm not sure whether it is the "Geek Dad" pseudonym of the writer I like so much or the subject matter.

I do not recognise some of the films/programs the quotes come from. And as you'll see from some of the comments there are plenty of suggestions for missed quotes.

Generally, finite lists of anything are hostages to fortune. You never please everyone and after a couple of years you'll change your mind anyway. So it goes.

No comments: